Theodore Henderson, MD, PhD - Child, Adolescent, and General Psychiatry
Dr. Henderson has been closely monitoring announcements and developments from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), Colorado Department of Public Health and Environment (CDPHE),
and Colorado’s Tri-County Health Department.
Patient health and safety are the number one concern for Dr. Henderson, his staff and his associates. A few key points are offered to help assure the health and safety of all concerned.
1) There will be no testing for coronavirus done through our offices. This must be conducted with your primary care physician or at testing facilities which the government-
private sector cooperative will be setting up in the coming days.
2) If you are sick, have symptoms, or have been exposed to someone with possible coronavirus, please do not come to the office. Call to reschedule or convert to a telephone appointment.
3) If you are quarantined, do not come to the office.
4) Dr. Henderson has canceled his own travel to minimize the risk of exposure for his patients, staff, and family.
5) With the state of emergency which was declared on March 13, 2020, certain rules around telehealth have been set aside. Appointments can now be conducted via telephone and are considered reimbursable under Medicare rules. Blue Cross/Blue Shield announced it will cover all care delivered via telemedicine as if it were face-to-face.
6) Patients wishing to conduct their appointments by telephone may call Dr. Henderson and leave a voicemail making that request and providing a telephone number at which they can be contacted at the time of their scheduled appointment.
7) Patients wishing to conduct their appointments via video conferencing may do so. Please call Dr. Henderson to inform him that you are planning to attend your appointment via video conferencing. Dr. Henderson will be using Doxy.me as a secure, HIPAA-compliant, video appointment service. His virtual office is at: https://doxy.me/drtheodorehenderson.
8) Prescriptions and billing will be sent via U.S. Postal service. Prompt payment is appreciated.
Due to the Coronavirus pandemic and Colorado governor's order to Shelter in Place, all appointments will be by telephone or videoconference. Please call 1-3 days in advance of your appointment and let Dr. Henderson know which method you prefer. On the day of your appointment, enter Dr. Henderson's virtual office for teleconferencing or stand by your phone for his call, depending upon your preference. The link to Dr. Henderson's virtual office is: CLICK HERE